Friday, March 12, 2010

WooHoo! I'm Rich!

That's right, Friends.  My money woes are over! Who needs a job when I'm earning such big bucks from Squidoo?  I have a handful of articles I wrote up and over the past few months I earned a whopping $4.23!  I'm rolling in the dough now, baby.  As soon as the deposit hits my bank account on Monday I'm going on a shopping spree.  Gee, where should I start first?  Do they still have that $2.99 bacon cheeseburger value meal at Wendy's?  I'm so flush I can even spring for a Frosty. 

Image found here.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the big time. It is a seed, a start. I predict it will grow roots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pseudo - I sure hope so! It does motivate me to write some more articles, just in case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's really neat! I didn't know you were doing this. Going to check them out now. You know, you could also earn money from Google ads. They don't pay much but you also only have to write something once and leave it up there. I get an average of $20/month from stuff I wrote over 5 years ago about my parakeets.

    ReplyDelete